Towards cooperative policy approaches in China--Drivers for voluntary agreements on industrial energy efficiency in Nanjing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Yuan, 2007. "Implementation of voluntary agreements for energy efficiency in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5541-5548, November.
- Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2002. "Voluntary agreements--a measure for energy-efficiency in industry? Lessons from a Swedish programme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 897-905, August.
- Fan He & Donghai Qin, 2006. "China's Energy Strategy in the Twenty-first Century," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 93-104.
- Xuedu Lu & Jiahua Pan & Ying Chen, 2006. "Sustaining Economic Growth in China under Energy and Climate Security Constraints," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(6), pages 85-97.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Kevin & Wang, Mark Y., 2013. "Energy conservation in China’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan period: Continuation or paradigm shift?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 499-507.
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009. "Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Xia, X.H. & Chen, G.Q., 2012. "Energy abatement in Chinese industry: Cost evaluation of regulation strategies and allocation alternatives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 449-458.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Zhu, Junming & Chertow, Marian R., 2017. "Business Strategy Under Institutional Constraints: Evidence From China's Energy Efficiency Regulations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 10-21.
- Majidpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 723-732.
- Hori, Shiro & Shinozaki, Mami & Nogata, Daisuke & Fujita, Toshiyuki, 2014. "The role of CSR in promoting companies’ energy-saving actions in two Asian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 116-121.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Voluntary agreements Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:5:p:1855-1865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .