Review of voluntary approaches in the European Union: Feasibility study on demonstration of voluntary approaches for industrial environmental management in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:114:y:2017:i:pa:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scheepmaker, Gerben M. & Goverde, Rob M.P. & Kroon, Leo G., 2017. "Review of energy-efficient train control and timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 355-376.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1262-:d:109622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian W.H. Parry & Victor Mylonas & Nate Vernon, 2017. "Reforming Energy Policy in India; Assessing the Options," IMF Working Papers 17/103, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1483-:d:113151 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:668-:d:96529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:32-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:engenv:v:28:y:2017:i:4:p:451-467 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:391-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuprep:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://wupperinst.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .