Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fristrup, Peter, 2003. "Some challenges related to introducing tradable green certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-19, January.
- Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A, 2004.
"How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 833-839, April.
- R. Haas & W. Eichhammer & C. Huber & O. Langniss & A. Lorenzoni & R. Madlener & Philippe Menanteau & P.E. Morthorst & A. Martins & A. Oniszk, 2004. "How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively," Post-Print halshs-00480446, HAL.
- Maruyama, Yasushi & Nishikido, Makoto & Iida, Tetsunari, 2007. "The rise of community wind power in Japan: Enhanced acceptance through social innovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2761-2769, May.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2006. "Use of economic instruments in the German renewable electricity policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3538-3548, December.
- Wang, Yan, 2006. "Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1209-1220, July.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "Energy consumption, pollutant emissions and economic growth in South Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1374-1382, November.
- Hernandez-Escobedo, Quetzalcoatl & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco & Gazquez-Parra, Jose Antonio & Zapata-Sierra, Antonio, 2011. "Is the wind a periodical phenomenon? The case of Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 721-728, January.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:860-872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Govinda Timilsina & Christophe Gouvello & Massamba Thioye & Felix Dayo, 2010. "Clean Development Mechanism Potential and Challenges in Sub-Saharan Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Krupa, Joel & Burch, Sarah, 2011. "A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6254-6261, October.
- Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F. & Zapata-Sierra, A., 2010. "The wind power of Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2830-2840, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:9:p:3312-3316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.