A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvin Y. So, 2002. "Guest Editor's Introduction," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 3-25, May.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P., 2008. "Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3312-3316, September.
- Pegels, Anna, 2010. "Renewable energy in South Africa: Potentials, barriers and options for support," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4945-4954, September.
- Winkler, Harald, 2005. "Renewable energy policy in South Africa: policy options for renewable electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-38, January.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- van der Linde, H.A. & Sayigh, A.A.M., 1999. "The economics of wind energy in South Africa," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 869-871.
- Büscher, Bram, 2009. "Connecting political economies of energy in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3951-3958, October.
- Jefferson, Michael, 2008. "Accelerating the transition to sustainable energy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4116-4125, November.
- Nic Rivers & Mark Jaccard, 2005. "Canada's efforts towards greenhouse gas emission reduction: a case study on the limits of voluntary action and subsidies," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(4), pages 307-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krupa, Joel, 2012. "Identifying barriers to aboriginal renewable energy deployment in Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 710-714.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:432-:d:131888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq & Dada, Joseph O. & Adam, Ibrahim Khalil, 2015. "Current status and future prospects of renewable energy in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 336-346.
- Msimanga, B. & Sebitosi, A.B., 2014. "South Africa's non-policy driven options for renewable energy development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 420-427.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy South African energy policy Political ecology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:10:p:6254-6261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .