The prospects for liquefied natural gas development in the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter S. Reinelt & David W. Keith, 2007. "Carbon Capture Retrofits and the Cost of Regulatory Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 101-128.
- Johnson, Timothy L. & Keith, David W., 2004. "Fossil electricity and CO2 sequestration: how natural gas prices, initial conditions and retrofits determine the cost of controlling CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 367-382, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishmael Ackah, 2014. "Determinants of natural gas demand in Ghana," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 38(3), pages 272-295, September.
- Philipp M. Richter, 2015.
"From Boom to Bust? A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Philipp M. Richter, 2013. "From Boom to Bust?: A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1338, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Li, Yajun & Bai, Fangfang, 2010. "A policy study examining the use of imported LNG for gas-fired power generation on the southeast coast of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 896-901, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:8:p:3150-3158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.