A policy study examining the use of imported LNG for gas-fired power generation on the southeast coast of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis, 2006. "LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4103-4114, December.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 2000. "The growth of Japan's LNG industry: Lessons for China and Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 327-333, May.
- Ruester, Sophia & Neumann, Anne, 2008. "The prospects for liquefied natural gas development in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3150-3158, August.
- Namikawa, Ryoichi, 2003. "Take-or-Pay under Japanese energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1327-1337, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingjian, Li & Abakr, Yousif A. & Qi, Qiu & Xinkui, You & Jiping, Zhou, 2016. "Energy efficiency assessment of fixed asset investment projects – A case study of a Shenzhen combined-cycle power plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1195-1208.
- Majidpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 723-732.
- Li, Yajun & Xia, Yan, 2013. "DES/CCHP: The best utilization mode of natural gas for China’s low carbon economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 477-483.
- Hu, Junfeng & Kwok, Gabe & Xuan, Wang & Williams, James H. & Kahrl, Fredrich, 2013. "Using natural gas generation to improve power system efficiency in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 116-121.
More about this item
KeywordsLNG Gas-fired power generation Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:896-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.