A policy study examining the use of imported LNG for gas-fired power generation on the southeast coast of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis, 2006. "LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4103-4114, December.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 2000. "The growth of Japan's LNG industry: Lessons for China and Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 327-333, May.
- Ruester, Sophia & Neumann, Anne, 2008. "The prospects for liquefied natural gas development in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3150-3158, August.
- Namikawa, Ryoichi, 2003. "Take-or-Pay under Japanese energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1327-1337, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majidpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 723-732.
- Li, Yajun & Xia, Yan, 2013. "DES/CCHP: The best utilization mode of natural gas for China’s low carbon economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 477-483.
- Hu, Junfeng & Kwok, Gabe & Xuan, Wang & Williams, James H. & Kahrl, Fredrich, 2013. "Using natural gas generation to improve power system efficiency in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 116-121.
- Yingjian, Li & Abakr, Yousif A. & Qi, Qiu & Xinkui, You & Jiping, Zhou, 2016. "Energy efficiency assessment of fixed asset investment projects – A case study of a Shenzhen combined-cycle power plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1195-1208.
More about this item
KeywordsLNG Gas-fired power generation Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:896-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .