Social acceptance of renewable energy innovations: The role of technology cooperation in urban Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013.
"Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 785-829, November.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), "undated". "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness," QEH Working Papers qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya LALL, 2004. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," G-24 Discussion Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Kremic, Tibor, 2003. "Technology Transfer: A Contextual Approach," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 149-158, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:364-:d:129552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelly Sanders & Carey King & Ashlynn Stillwell & Michael Webber, 2013. "Clean energy and water: assessment of Mexico for improved water services and renewable energy," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1303-1321, October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:9-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Eunil & Ohm, Jay Y., 2014. "Factors influencing the public intention to use renewable energy technologies in South Korea: Effects of the Fukushima nuclear accident," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 198-211.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:466-477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, Anya, 2012. "Informing international UNFCCC technology mechanisms from the ground up: Using biogas technology in South Africa as a case study to evaluate the usefulness of potential elements of an international te," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 301-311.
- Kostakis, I. & Sardianou, E., 2012. "Which factors affect the willingness of tourists to pay for renewable energy?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 169-172.
- Zhai, Pei & Williams, Eric D., 2012. "Analyzing consumer acceptance of photovoltaics (PV) using fuzzy logic model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 350-357.
- Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian & Ma, Chunyuan, 2011. "Social acceptance of solar energy technologies in China--End users' perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1031-1036, March.
- Sardianou, E. & Genoudi, P., 2013. "Which factors affect the willingness of consumers to adopt renewable energies?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-4.
- Petrevska, Biljana & Cingoski, Vlatko & Serafimova, Mimoza, 2016. "Sustainable Tourism And Hotel Management In Macedonia Through The Use Of Renewable Energy Sources," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 123-132.
- Langer, Katharina & Decker, Thomas & Roosen, Jutta & Menrad, Klaus, 2016. "A qualitative analysis to understand the acceptance of wind energy in Bavaria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 248-259.
- Zhao, Dong-Xue & He, Bao-Jie & Johnson, Christine & Mou, Ben, 2015. "Social problems of green buildings: From the humanistic needs to social acceptance," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1594-1609.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
- Teodora Diana Corsatea, 2016. "Localised knowledge, local policies and regional innovation activity for renewable energy technologies: Evidence from Italy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 443-466, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:2790-2798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.