Next allocation phase of the EU emissions trading scheme: How tough will the future be?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan, 2006. "Banning banking in EU emissions trading?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 112-120, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiaojia & An, Haizhong & Wang, Lijun & Jia, Xiaoliang, 2017. "An integrated approach to optimize moving average rules in the EUA futures market based on particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1778-1787.
- Liu, Beibei & He, Pan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun, 2012. "Impacts of alternative allowance allocation methods under a cap-and-trade program in power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 405-415.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bazán-Perkins, Sergio D. & Fernández-Zayas, José L., 2008. "Evaluation of Mexico's 1975-2000 energy plan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2569-2586, September.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:4002-4023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.