Industrial and institutional restructuring of the Russian electricity sector: Status and issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2006.
"Retail electricity competition,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 799-815, December.
- Paul L. Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," NBER Working Papers 10473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Tirole & Paul Joskow, 2006. "Retail Electricity Competition," Post-Print hal-00173713, HAL.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," IDEI Working Papers 311, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "‘Retail Electricity Competition’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0430, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Retail Electricity Competition," Working Papers 0409, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jean Bergougnoux & Luc Baumstark & Nicole Jestin-Fleury, 2000. "Services publics en réseau : perspectives de concurrence et nouvelles régulations. Rapport du groupe présidé par Jean Bergougnoux," Post-Print halshs-00181367, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011.
"The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1080-1092, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries," MPRA Paper 27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuleshov, Dmitry & Viljainen, Satu & Annala, Salla & Gore, Olga, 2012. "Russian electricity sector reform: Challenges to retail competition," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 40-49.
- Hella Engerer, 2011. "Liberalization of Infrastructures in Russia," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry, 2012. "Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 676-685.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Essays on Electricity Market Reforms: A Cross-Country Applied Approach," MPRA Paper 47139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korppoo, Anna & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Kinnunen, Miia, 2008. "What goes down must come up? Trends of industrial electricity use in the North-West of Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3588-3597, September.
- Boute, Anatole, 2012. "Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 68-77.
- Gorbacheva, Natalya V. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Pain without gain? Reviewing the risks and rewards of investing in Russian coal-fired electricity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 970-986.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:3233-3244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .