World bank energy projects in China: influences on environmental protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Lew, Debra J., 2000. "Alternatives to coal and candles: wind power in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 271-286, April.
- Qiu, Daxiong & Gu, Shuhua & Catania, Peter & Huang, Kun, 1996. "Diffusion of improved biomass stoves in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 463-469, May.
- Johnson, Todd M, 1995. "Development of China's Energy Sector: Reform, Efficiency, and Environmental Impacts," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 118-132, Winter.
- Daxiong, Qiu & Shuhua, Gu & Baofen, Liange & Gehua, Wang, 1990. "Diffusion and innovation in the Chinese biogas program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 555-563, April.
- Gan, Lin, 1998. "Energy development and environmental constraints in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-128, February.
- Smith, Kirk R. & Shuhua, Gu & Kun, Huang & Daxiong, Qiu, 1993. "One hundred million improved cookstoves in China: How was it done?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 941-961, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying, 2010. "A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2386-2394, May.
- Dinçer, Furkan, 2011. "The analysis on photovoltaic electricity generation status, potential and policies of the leading countries in solar energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 713-720, January.
- Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C. & Tsang, C.L., 2008. "Energy performance of building envelopes in different climate zones in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(9), pages 800-817, September.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Jain Bambawale, Malavika, 2011. "The socio-technical barriers to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea: "Choosing pigs, prostitutes, and poker chips over panels"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1532-1542, March.
- Wan, Kevin K.W. & Tang, H.L. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2008. "An analysis of thermal and solar zone radiation models using an Angstrom–Prescott equation and artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1115-1127.
- Li, Yi & Sun, Linyan & Feng, Taiwen & Zhu, Chunyan, 2013. "How to reduce energy intensity in China: A regional comparison perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 513-522.
- Pirasteh, G. & Saidur, R. & Rahman, S.M.A. & Rahim, N.A., 2014. "A review on development of solar drying applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 133-148.
- D’Agostino, Anthony L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bambawale, Malavika Jain, 2011. "And then what happened? A retrospective appraisal of China’s Renewable Energy Development Project (REDP)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3154-3165.
- Lam, Joseph C. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Lau, Chris C.S. & Yang, Liu, 2008. "Climatic influences on solar modelling in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1591-1604.
- McGovern, T. & Hicks, C., 2004. "Deregulation and restructuring of the global electricity supply industry and its impact upon power plant suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 321-337, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:8:p:581-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.