Toward marginal cost pricing of accident risk: the energy, travel, and welfare impacts of pay-at-the-pump auto insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kavalec, Chris & Setiawan, Winardi, 1997. "An analysis of accelerated vehicle retirement programs using a discrete choice personal vehicle model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 95-107, April.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1997. "Impact of Pay-at-the-Pump on Safety Through Enhanced Vehicle Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 103-133.
- Kavalec, Chris & Setiawan, Winardi, 1997. "An analysis of per mile pollution fees for motor vehicles in California's south coast," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 267-273, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Buzzacchi & Tommaso Valletti, 2005.
"Strategic Price Discrimination in Compulsory Insurance Markets,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 71-97, June.
- Luigi Buzzacchi & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2005. "Strategic Price Discrimination in Compulsory Insurance Markets," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 71-97, June.
- Gallo, Mariano, 2011. "A fuel surcharge policy for reducing road traffic greenhouse gas emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 413-424, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:6:p:331-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.