Achieving accurate international comparisons of manufacturing energy use data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phylipsen, G. J. M. & Blok, K. & Worrell, E., 1997. "International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 715-725.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:234-:d:127652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florens Flues & Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2013.
"Energy Efficiency and Industrial Output: The Case of the Iron and Steel Industry,"
2013.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Flues, Florens & Rübbelke, Dirk & Vögele, Stefan, 2013. "Energy efficiency and industrial output: The case of the iron and steel industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-101, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karbuz, Sohbet, 2004. "Conversion factors and oil statistics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 41-45, January.
- Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Ahtila, Pekka, 2010. "Variables affecting energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2477-2485, May.
- Farla, Jacco C. M. & Blok, Kornelis, 2001. "The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 523-543, June.
- Guilherme Fracaro & Esa Vakkilainen & Marcelo Hamaguchi & Samuel Nelson Melegari de Souza, 2012. "Energy Efficiency in the Brazilian Pulp and Paper Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-23, September.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2011. "Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-473, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:12:p:973-979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .