The valuation of closely-held companies in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, John M. & Andrew Karolyi, G., 1998.
"Another look at the role of the industrial structure of markets for international diversification strategies,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 351-373, December.
- John M. Griffin & G. Andrew Karolyi, "undated". "Another Look at the Role of the Industrial Structure of Markets for International Diversification Strategies," Research in Financial Economics 9608, Ohio State University.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Beaver, William & Manegold, James, 1975. "The Association between Market-Determined and Accounting-Determined Measures of Systematic Risk: Some Further Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 231-284, June.
- Stephen Godfrey & Ramon Espinosa, 1996. "A Practical Approach To Calculating Costs Of Equity For Investments In Emerging Markets," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(3), pages 80-90.
- John Koeplin & Atulya Sarin & Alan C. Shapiro, 2000. "The Private Company Discount," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(4), pages 94-101.
- Luis E. Pereiro, 2001. "Tango and cash: Entrepreneurial finance and venture capital in Argentina," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 291-308, October.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1995. "The CAPM debate," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-17.
- Hill, Ned C. & Stone, Bernell K., 1980. "Accounting Betas, Systematic Operating Risk, and Financial Leverage: A Risk-Composition Approach to the Determinants of Systematic Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 595-637, September.
- Heston, Steven L. & Rouwenhorst, K. Geert, 1994. "Does industrial structure explain the benefits of international diversification?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-27, August.
- Gonedes, Nicholas J., 1973. "Evidence on the Information Content of Accounting Numbers: Accounting-based and Market-based Estimates of Systematic Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 407-443, June.
- Tom Keck & Eric Levengood & AL Longfield, 1998. "Using Discounted Cash Flow Analysis In An International Setting: A Survey Of Issues In Modeling The Cost Of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 11(3), pages 82-99.
- Justin Pettit & Mack Ferguson & Robert Gluck, 1999. "A Method For Estimating Global Corporate Capital Costs: The Case Of Bestfoods," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(3), pages 80-90.
- Thomas J. O'Brien, 1999. "The Global CAPM and a Firm's Cost of Capital in Different Currencies," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(3), pages 73-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel, 2007. "Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2526-2537, April.
- Gabriel Fiuza de Bragança & Katia Rocha & Fernando Camacho, 2006.
"A Taxa de Remuneração do Capital e a Nova Regulação das Telecomunicações,"
1160, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006.
"A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
[Cost of capital and the new regulation of telecommunications services]," MPRA Paper 5400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006. "A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
- Estrada, Javier & Serra, Ana Paula, 2005. "Risk and return in emerging markets: Family matters," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-272, July.
- Estrada, Javier, 2003. "Cost of equity of Internet stocks: A downside risk approach, The," IESE Research Papers D/491, IESE Business School.
- Roggi, Oliviero & Giannozzi, Alessandro & Baglioni, Tommaso, 2017. "Valuing emerging markets companies: New approaches to determine the effective exposure to country risk," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 553-567.
- Sirtaine, Sophie & Pinglo, Maria Elena & Guasch, J. Luis & Foster, Vivien, 2005. "How profitable are private infrastructure concessions in Latin America?: Empirical evidence and regulatory implications," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 380-402, May.
- Kátia Rocha & Gabriel Fiuza de Bragança & Fernando Camacho, 2006. "Remuneração de Capital das Distribuidoras de Energia Elétrica: Uma Análise Comparativa," Discussion Papers 1153, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v2i2p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estrada, Javier, 2002. "Systematic risk in emerging markets: the," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-379, December.
- Fuenzalida, Darcy & Mongrut, Samuel, 2010. "Estimation Of Discount Rates In Latin America: Empirical Evidence And Challenges," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 15(28), pages 7-43.
- Pereiro, Luis E., 2006. "The practice of investment valuation in emerging markets: Evidence from Argentina," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 160-183, April.
- Yury Dranev & Sofya Fomkina, 2013. "An asymmetric approach to the cost of equity estimation: empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Javier García-Sánchez & Lorenzo Preve & Virginia Sarria-Allende, 2010. "Valuation in Emerging Markets: A Simulation Approach," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(2), pages 100-108.
- Samuel Mongrut & Dídac Ramírez, 2006. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Working Papers 06-03, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Rocha, Katia & Alcaraz Garcia, Francisco A., 2006. "Credit risk in the pool--implications for private capital investments in Brazilian power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3827-3835, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:2:y:2001:i:4:p:330-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.