The hub location and routing problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klincewicz, J. G., 1991. "Heuristics for the p-hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Hall, Randolph W., 1989. "Route choice on freight networks with concave costs and exclusive arcs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 177-194, June.
- Aykin, Turgut, 1990. "On "a quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities"," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 409-411, June.
- O'kelly, Morton E., 1987. "A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 393-404, December.
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Aykin, Turgut, 1994. "Lagrangian relaxation based approaches to capacitated hub-and-spoke network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 501-523, December.
- Blumenfeld, Dennis E. & Burns, Lawrence D. & Diltz, J. David & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1985. "Analyzing trade-offs between transportation, inventory and production costs on freight networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 361-380, October.
- Hall, Randolph W., 1987. "Direct versus terminal freight routing on a network with concave costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 287-298, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:200-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.