The strategic value of flexibility in sequential decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. W. Merkhofer, 1977. "The Value of Information Given Decision Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 716-727, March.
- Epstein, Larry G, 1980. "Decision Making and the Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 269-283, June.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Flexibility and Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McAleer, M.J. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2008.
"A decision rule to minimize daily capital charges in forecasting value-at-risk,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2008-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," CARF F-Series CARF-F-159, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-644, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fitzgerald, Guy & Barad, Miryam & Papazafeiropoulou, Anastasia & Alaa, Ghada, 2009. "A framework for analyzing flexibility of generic objects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 329-339, November.
- Schneeweiss, Ch. & Schneider, H., 1999. "Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 98-106, January.
- Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2793-2799.
- Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory, 2008. "Investigating warehousing policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 955-970, April.
- Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H., 2012. "Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 559-569.
- Kumar, Ram L., 1999. "Understanding DSS value: an options perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 295-304, June.
- Barad, M. & Even Sapir, D., 2003. "Flexibility in logistic systems--modeling and performance evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 155-170, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:438-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.