A coherent approach to Bayesian Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Papadakis, Emmanuel N., 2010. "A Bayesian approach to statistical inference in stochastic DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 309-314, October.
- Mitropoulos, Panagiotis & Talias, Μichael A. & Mitropoulos, Ioannis, 2015. "Combining stochastic DEA with Bayesian analysis to obtain statistical properties of the efficiency scores: An application to Greek public hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 302-311.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 1995. "HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 221-225, August.
- Robert L. Smith, 1984. "Efficient Monte Carlo Procedures for Generating Points Uniformly Distributed over Bounded Regions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 32(6), pages 1296-1308, December.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2003. "Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 499-510, June.
- Emir Malikov & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Mike G. Tsionas, 2016.
"A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of us Banks in 2001–2010,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1407-1429, November.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of U.S. Banks in 2001-2010," MPRA Paper 66490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude J. P. Bélisle & H. Edwin Romeijn & Robert L. Smith, 1993. "Hit-and-Run Algorithms for Generating Multivariate Distributions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 255-266, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Martin Pincus, 1970. "Letter to the Editor—A Monte Carlo Method for the Approximate Solution of Certain Types of Constrained Optimization Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 1225-1228, December.
- Roberts, G. O. & Smith, A. F. M., 1994. "Simple conditions for the convergence of the Gibbs sampler and Metropolis-Hastings algorithms," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 207-216, February.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in service industries; Data Envelopment Analysis; Efficiency; Bayesian Analysis; Markov chain Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:281:y:2020:i:2:p:439-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.