Interval censored sampling plans for the gamma lifetime model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Zhenmin Chen & Jie Mi, 2001. "An approximate confidence interval for the scale parameter of the gamma distribution based on grouped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 285-299, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J. & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck, 2011. "Design of progressively censored group sampling plans for Weibull distributions: An optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 525-532, June.
- Carlos Pérez-González & Arturo Fernández, 2013. "Classical versus Bayesian risks in acceptance sampling: a sensitivity analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1333-1350, June.
- Fernández, Arturo J., 2012. "Minimizing the area of a Pareto confidence region," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 205-212.
- Fernández, Arturo J., 2017. "Economic lot sampling inspection from defect counts with minimum conditional value-at-risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 573-580.
- Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J., 2012. "Optimal acceptance sampling plans for log-location–scale lifetime models using average risks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 719-731.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer risk Gamma distribution Grouped data Maximum likelihood estimator Producer risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:116-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.