Interval censored sampling plans for the gamma lifetime model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Zhenmin Chen & Jie Mi, 2001. "An approximate confidence interval for the scale parameter of the gamma distribution based on grouped data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 285-299, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pérez-González & Arturo Fernández, 2013. "Classical versus Bayesian risks in acceptance sampling: a sensitivity analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1333-1350, June.
- Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J., 2012. "Optimal acceptance sampling plans for log-location–scale lifetime models using average risks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 719-731.
- Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J. & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck, 2011. "Design of progressively censored group sampling plans for Weibull distributions: An optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 525-532, June.
- Fernández, Arturo J., 2012. "Minimizing the area of a Pareto confidence region," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 205-212.
- Fernández, Arturo J., 2017. "Economic lot sampling inspection from defect counts with minimum conditional value-at-risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 573-580.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer risk Gamma distribution Grouped data Maximum likelihood estimator Producer risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:116-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .