Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reyniers, Diane J. & Tapiero, Charles S., 1995. "Contract design and the control of quality in a conflictual environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 373-382, April.
- Diane J. Reyniers & Charles S. Tapiero, 1995. "The Delivery and Control of Quality in Supplier-Producer Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1581-1589, October.
- Stanley Baiman & Paul E. Fischer & Madhav V. Rajan, 2000. "Information, Contracting, and Quality Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 776-789, June.
- Wei Shi Lim, 2001. "Producer-Supplier Contracts with Incomplete Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 709-715, May.
- Noah Gans, 2002. "Customer Loyalty and Supplier Quality Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 207-221, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Wei-hua & Xie, Dong & Xu, Xue-cai, 2013. "Quality supervision and coordination of logistic service supply chain under multi-period conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 353-361.
- Tang, Ou & Nurmaya Musa, S., 2011. "Identifying risk issues and research advancements in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 25-34, September.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "Rescue costs and financial risk," MPRA Paper 59066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deutsch, Yael & Golany, Boaz & Rothblum, Uriel G., 2011. "Determining all Nash equilibria in a (bi-linear) inspection game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 422-430, December.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014.
"Rescate y costos del riesgo financiero
[Rescue costs and financial risk]," MPRA Paper 58848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2009.
"Tamaño y Riesgo en los Mercados Financieros
[Size and Risk in the Finanzal Markets]," MPRA Paper 19267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, 2012. "Decision support framework for risk assessment of sustainable supply chain," International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 35-54.
- Taleb, Nassim N. & Tapiero, Charles S., 2010. "Risk externalities and too big to fail," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3503-3507.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:2:p:683-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.