Identifying risk issues and research advancements in supply chain risk management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Yu, Gang, 1997. "Robust economic order quantity models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 482-493, August.
- Sounderpandian, Jayavel & Prasad, Sameer & Madan, Manu, 2008. "Supplies from developing countries: Optimal order quantities under loss risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 122-130, February.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Nagurney, Anna & Cruz, Jose & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding, 2005. "Supply chain networks, electronic commerce, and supply side and demand side risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 120-142, July.
- Goh, Mark & Lim, Joseph Y.S. & Meng, Fanwen, 2007. "A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 164-173, October.
- Gerry Dickinson, 2001. "Enterprise Risk Management: Its Origins and Conceptual Foundation*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 26(3), pages 360-366, July.
- Lode Li & Evan L. Porteus & Hongtao Zhang, 2001. "Optimal Operating Policies for Multiplant Stochastic Manufacturing Systems in a Changing Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1539-1551, November.
- Gérard P. Cachon, 2004. "The Allocation of Inventory Risk in a Supply Chain: Push, Pull, and Advance-Purchase Discount Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 222-238, February.
- Agrell, P.J.Per J. & Lindroth, Robert & Norrman, Andreas, 2004. "Risk, information and incentives in telecom supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Tapiero, Charles S., 2007. "Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 683-694, October.
- Bardia Kamrad & Akhtar Siddique, 2004. "Supply Contracts, Profit Sharing, Switching, and Reaction Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 64-82, January.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain Risk management Citation/co-citation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.