An operational profit sharing and transfer pricing model for network-manufacturing companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swenson, Deborah L., 2001. "Tax Reforms and Evidence of Transfer Pricing," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 54(1), pages 7-26, March.
- Gjerdrum, Jonatan & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2002. "Fair transfer price and inventory holding policies in two-enterprise supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 582-599, December.
- Vibhas Madan, 2000. "Transfer prices and the structure of intra-firm trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Laixun Zhao, 2000. "Decentralization and Transfer Pricing Under Oligopoly," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 414-426, July.
- Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Kettani, Ossama & Oral, Muhittin, 2001. "On the optimization of supply chain networking decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Scott M. Carr & Uday S. Karmarkar, 2005. "Competition in Multiechelon Assembly Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Swenson, Deborah L., 2001. "Tax Reforms and Evidence of Transfer Pricing," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 1), pages 7-26, March.
- Haim Mendelson & Seungjin Whang, 2000. "Introduction to the Special Issue on the Information Technology Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 1-1, April.
- Avila, Marcos & Ronen, Joshua, 1999. "Transfer-pricing mechanisms: An experimental investigation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 689-715, July.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 2001. "A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 134-158, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio B. Clempner & Alexander S. Poznyak, 2019. "Solving Transfer Pricing Involving Collaborative and Non-cooperative Equilibria in Nash and Stackelberg Games: Centralized–Decentralized Decision Making," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 477-505, August.
- Renato Matta, 2019. "Product costing in the strategic formation of a supply chain," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 272(1), pages 389-427, January.
- Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2018. "Fair profit distribution in multi-echelon supply chains via transfer prices," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 77-94.
- Zhaobo Chen & Chunxian Teng & Ding Zhang & Jiayi Sun, 2016. "Modelling inter-supply chain competition with resource limitation and demand disruption," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(7), pages 1644-1658, May.
- Wei Luo & Kevin Shang, 2015. "Joint Inventory and Cash Management for Multidivisional Supply Chains," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(5), pages 1098-1116, October.
- Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun, 2011. "Possibilistic linear-programming approach for supply chain networking decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 253-264, March.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2011. "Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 570-582, August.
- Kristianto, Yohanes & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Helo, Petri, 2017. "Building the “Triple R” in global manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 607-619.
- Perron, Sylvain & Hansen, Pierre & Le Digabel, Sébastien & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2010. "Exact and heuristic solutions of the global supply chain problem with transfer pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 864-879, May.
- Gao, Lu & Zhao, Xuan, 2015. "Determining intra-company transfer pricing for multinational corporations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 340-350.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2014. "Gray-market trade with product information service in global supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 351-361.
- Hammami, R. & Frein, Y., 2014. "Redesign of global supply chains with integration of transfer pricing: Mathematical modeling and managerial insights," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 267-277.
- Julio B. Clempner, 2018. "Strategic Manipulation Approach for Solving Negotiated Transfer Pricing Problem," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 304-316, July.
- Miller, Tan, 2015. "Formation of a strategic manufacturing and distribution network with transfer pricesAuthor-Name: de Matta, Renato," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 435-448.
- Ding, Huiping & Wang, Li & Zheng, Lucy, 2018. "Collaborative mechanism on profit allotment and public health for a sustainable supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(2), pages 478-495.
- S. Zverovich, 2009. "The Transfer Pricing Problem with Non-Linearities," Papers 0903.3346, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:175:y:2006:i:1:p:543-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.