A market-driven transfer price for distributed products using mathematical programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Horsky & M. R. Rao, 1984. "Estimation of Attribute Weights from Preference Comparisons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(7), pages 801-822, July.
- Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama, 1989. "A mathematical programming model for market share prediction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 59-68.
- Vibhas Madan, 2000. "Transfer prices and the structure of intra-firm trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 53-68, February.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Pfeiffer, Thomas, 1999. "Transfer pricing and decentralized dynamic lot-sizing in multistage, multiproduct production processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 319-330, July.
- Elliott, Jamie & Emmanuel, Clive, 2000. "International transfer pricing: searching for patterns," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 216-222, April.
- Laixun Zhao, 2000. "Decentralization and Transfer Pricing Under Oligopoly," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 414-426, July.
- Avila, Marcos & Ronen, Joshua, 1999. "Transfer-pricing mechanisms: An experimental investigation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 689-715, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh, 2010. "A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2011. "Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 570-582, August.
- Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju, 2009. "A tax savings model for the emerging global manufacturing network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 534-546, December.
- S. Zverovich, 2009. "The Transfer Pricing Problem with Non-Linearities," Papers 0903.3346, arXiv.org.
- Julio B. Clempner & Alexander S. Poznyak, 2019. "Solving Transfer Pricing Involving Collaborative and Non-cooperative Equilibria in Nash and Stackelberg Games: Centralized–Decentralized Decision Making," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 477-505, August.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2014. "Gray-market trade with product information service in global supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 351-361.
- Hammami, R. & Frein, Y., 2014. "Redesign of global supply chains with integration of transfer pricing: Mathematical modeling and managerial insights," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 267-277.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:162:y:2005:i:3:p:690-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.