Decentralization and Transfer Pricing Under Oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2013.
"The arm's length principle and tacit collusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 119-130.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2011. "The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," MPRA Paper 37295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2012.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "The Arm’s Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Savchenko, Taras, 2006. "Methodological aspects and methods of transfer pricing in ukrainian banking institutions," MPRA Paper 61134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thépot, Jacques & Netzer, Jean-Luc, 2008. "On the optimality of the full-cost pricing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 282-292, October.
- SÃ¸ren Bo Nielsen & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2005.
"Centralized vs. De-centralized Multinationals and Taxes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2005. "Centralized vs. De-centralized Multinationals and Taxes," Working Papers 10-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lakhal, Salem Y. & H'Mida, Souad & Venkatadri, Uday, 2005. "A market-driven transfer price for distributed products using mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 690-699, May.
- Hayato Kato & Hirofumi Okoshi, 2017. "Production Location of Multinational Firms under Transfer Pricing: The Impact of the Arm's Length Principle," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-016, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Kenji Matsui, 2012. "Auditing internal transfer prices in multinationals under monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(6), pages 800-818, December.
- Lakhal, Salem Y., 2006. "An operational profit sharing and transfer pricing model for network-manufacturing companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 543-565, November.
- repec:otg:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshiharu Ishikawa, 2014. "Effects of the corporate tax rates on firms' location selections through the trasfer pricing system," ERSA conference papers ersa14p16, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:2:y:2000:p:414-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.