Rank-based modelling of preferences in multi-criteria decision making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rietveld, P. & Ouwersloot, H., 1990.
"Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making : a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rietveld, Piet & Ouwersloot, Hans, 1992. "Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making, a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 249-262, January.
- Jung, Ho-Won, 2001. "A linear programming model dealing with ordinal ratings in policy capturing of performance appraisal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 493-497, November.
- Xu, Xiaozhan & Martel, Jean-Marc & Lamond, Bernard F., 2001. "A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 69-80, August.
- Mendonca, D. & Raghavachari, M., 2000. "Comparing the efficacy of ranking methods for multiple round-robin tournaments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 593-605, June.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe, 1991. "A multiple criteria decision model with ordinal preference data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-198, September.
- Cook, Wade D. & Doyle, John & Green, Rodney & Kress, Moshe, 1997. "Multiple criteria modelling and ordinal data: Evaluation in terms of subsets of criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 602-609, May.
- Robert J. Johnston & Stephen K. Swallow, 1999. "Asymmetries in Ordered Strength of Preference Models: Implications of Focus Shift for Discrete-Choice Preference Estimation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 295-310.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka, 2003. "Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 117-127, May.
- Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H., 1997. "Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Bouyssou, Denis, 1992. "Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka, 1999. "A multiple criteria decision model for analyzing and choosing among different development patterns for the Helsinki cargo harbor," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Bouyssou, D. & Perny, P., 1992. "Ranking methods for valued preference relations : A characterization of a method based on leaving and entering flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 186-194, August.
- Larichev, Oleg I., 2001. "Ranking multicriteria alternatives: The method ZAPROS III," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 550-558, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:3:p:721-733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.