Rank-based modelling of preferences in multi-criteria decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka, 2003. "Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 117-127, May.
- Rietveld, Piet & Ouwersloot, Hans, 1992.
"Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making, a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 249-262, January.
- Rietveld, P. & Ouwersloot, H., 1990. "Ordinal data in multicriteria decision making : a stochastic dominance approach to siting nuclear power plants," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jung, Ho-Won, 2001. "A linear programming model dealing with ordinal ratings in policy capturing of performance appraisal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 493-497, November.
- Xu, Xiaozhan & Martel, Jean-Marc & Lamond, Bernard F., 2001. "A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 69-80, August.
- Mendonca, D. & Raghavachari, M., 2000. "Comparing the efficacy of ranking methods for multiple round-robin tournaments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 593-605, June.
- Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H., 1997. "Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Bouyssou, Denis, 1992. "Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe, 1991. "A multiple criteria decision model with ordinal preference data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-198, September.
- Cook, Wade D. & Doyle, John & Green, Rodney & Kress, Moshe, 1997. "Multiple criteria modelling and ordinal data: Evaluation in terms of subsets of criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 602-609, May.
- Robert J. Johnston & Stephen K. Swallow, 1999. "Asymmetries in Ordered Strength of Preference Models: Implications of Focus Shift for Discrete-Choice Preference Estimation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 295-310.
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka, 1999. "A multiple criteria decision model for analyzing and choosing among different development patterns for the Helsinki cargo harbor," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Bouyssou, D. & Perny, P., 1992. "Ranking methods for valued preference relations : A characterization of a method based on leaving and entering flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 186-194, August.
- Larichev, Oleg I., 2001. "Ranking multicriteria alternatives: The method ZAPROS III," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 550-558, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kajanus, Miika & Leskinen, Pekka & Kurttila, Mikko & Kangas, Jyrki, 2012. "Making use of MCDS methods in SWOT analysis—Lessons learnt in strategic natural resources management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-9.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini, 2009. "A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2535-2548, August.
- Ryvkin, Dmitry, 2010. "The selection efficiency of tournaments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 667-675, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:3:p:721-733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.