Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balachandran, K. R. & Schaefer, Mark E., 1980. "Public and private optimization at a service facility with approximate information on congestion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 195-202, March.
- Kashi R. Balachandran & Suresh Radhakrishnan, 1994. "Extensions to Class Dominance Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1353-1360, October.
- Balachandran, Kashi R. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 1996. "Cost of congestion, operational efficiency and management accounting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 237-245, March.
- Walker, Mark, 1980. "On the Nonexistence of a Dominant Strategy Mechanism for Making Optimal Public Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1521-1540, September.
- Bruce L. Miller & A. G. Buckman, 1987. "Cost Allocation and Opportunity Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 626-639, May.
- Ronen, Joshua, 1992. "Transfer pricing reconsidered," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 125-136, February.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1980.
"The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1487-1506, September.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O., 1978. "The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods," Working Papers 203, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:bla:joares:v:8:y:1970:i:1:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1979. "Groves' Scheme on Restricted Domains," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1137-1144, September.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Maskin, Eric, 1980. "A Differential Approach to Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1507-1520, September.
- Seungjin Whang, 1989. "Cost Allocation Revisited: An Optimality Result," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1264-1273, October.
- Balachandran, K R & Schaefer, Mark E, 1979. "Class Dominance Characteristics at a Service Facility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 515-519, March.
- Foster, George & Gupta, Mahendra, 1990. "Manufacturing overhead cost driver analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 309-337, January.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynn, Stephen & Balachandran, Kashi R., 2007. "Allocating costs of a shared server with stochastic service parameters and job class priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1155-1167, August.
- Demirkan, Haluk & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth, 2008. "The risk and information sharing of application services supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 765-784, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:1:p:180-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.