Manufacturing overhead cost driver analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Soderstrom, Naomi & Willis, Veronda & Wu, Anne, 2010. "Behavioral changes following the collaborative development of an accounting information system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Ajay Kalra & Shibo Li, 2008. "Signaling Quality Through Specialization," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 168-184, 03-04.
- Ramji Balakrishnan & Stephen Hansen & Eva Labro, 2011. "Evaluating Heuristics Used When Designing Product Costing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 520-541, March.
- William S. Lovejoy & Kannan Sethuraman, 2000. "Congestion and Complexity Costs in a Plant with Fixed Resources that Strives to Make Schedule," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 221-239, February.
- Merle Ederhof & Venky Nagar & Madhav Rajan, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Capacity Costs," Working Papers 17-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Taylor Randall & Karl Ulrich, 2001. "Product Variety, Supply Chain Structure, and Firm Performance: Analysis of the U.S. Bicycle Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1588-1604, December.
- Van der Stede, Wim A. & Young, S. Mark & Chen, Clara Xiaoling, 2005. "Assessing the quality of evidence in empirical management accounting research: The case of survey studies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 655-684.
- Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & Jørgensen, Brian, 2005. "Activity Based Costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization - a case study and beyond," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2005-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2001. "Assessing empirical research in managerial accounting: a value-based management perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 349-410, December.
- Groot, Tom L. C. M., 1997. "Activity-based costing in the food industry: an international comparison of American and Dutch food producing companies," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cooper, William W. & Sinha, Kingshuk K. & Sullivan, Robert S., 1995. "Accounting for complexity in costing high technology manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 316-326, September.
- V.G. Narayanan & Ratna G. Sarkar, 1999. "ABC at Insteel Industries," NBER Working Papers 7270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Potter, Gordon & Schroeder, Roger G., 1995. "An empirical analysis of manufacturing overhead cost drivers," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 115-137, February.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Marshall L. Fisher & Christopher D. Ittner, 1999. "The Impact of Product Variety on Automobile Assembly Operations: Empirical Evidence and Simulation Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 771-786, June.
- Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R., 2004. "Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Olivier de La Villarmois & Yves Levant, 2007.
"Le Time-Driven ABC:la simplification de l’évaluation des coûts par le recours aux équivalents–un essai de positionnement,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 149-182, March.
- O. De La Villarmois & Y. Levant, 2007. "Le Time-Driven ABC : la simplification de l'évaluation des coûts par le recours aux équivalents. Un essai de positionnement," Post-Print hal-00228802, HAL.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch & Josep Garcia Blandon, 2005. "Driver costs in small firms: empirical analysis for farms," Working Papers in Economics 140, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Trond Bjørnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Anuj Kumar & Rahul Telang, 2011. "Product Customization and Customer Service Costs: An Empirical Analysis," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 347-360, July.
- Chang, Hsi-Hui, 1998. "Determinants of Hospital Efficiency: the Case of Central Government-owned Hospitals in Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 307-317, April.
- Shapiro, Jeremy F., 1939-, 1998. "On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource based view of the firm," Working papers WP 4018-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Shapiro, Jeremy F., 1999. "On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 295-314, October.
- Carlos Manuel Ferreira Lima, 2011. "A aplicabilidade dos princípios do sistema de custeio por actividades numa Instituição de Ensino Superior," Teses, Monografias e Livros, Open Access International Journals, edition 1, number 004 edited by Samuel C A Pereira.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:12:y:1990:i:1-3:p:309-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.