Commonality and postponement in multistage assembly systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonsson, Henrik & Silver, Edward A., 1989. "Optimal and heuristic solutions for a simple common component inventory problem," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 257-267, July.
- Jonsson, Henrik & Jornsten, Kurt & Silver, Edward A., 1993. "Application of the scenario aggregation approach to a two-stage, stochastic, common component, inventory problem with a budget constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 196-211, July.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Michael J. Magazine & Henry L. W. Nuttle, 1986. "The Effect of Commonality on Safety Stock in a Simple Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 982-988, August.
- David A. Collier, 1982. "Aggregate Safety Stock Levels and Component Part Commonality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1296-1303, November.
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1997. "Modelling the Costs and Benefits of Delayed Product Differentiation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 40-53, January.
- Yigal Gerchak & Michael J. Magazine & A. Bruce Gamble, 1988. "Component Commonality with Service Level Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 753-760, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellaert, Nico & de Kok, Ton, 2004. "Integrating resource and production decisions in a simple multi-stage assembly system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2008. "A general solution framework for component commonality problems," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 12/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F., 2005. "The impact of component commonality in an assemble-to-order environment under supply and demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 472-482, December.
- Zhang, Xinyan & Huang, George Q., 2010. "Game-theoretic approach to simultaneous configuration of platform products and supply chains with one manufacturing firm and multiple cooperative suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Li, Jian & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Wang, Shouyang, 2007. "Analysis of postponement strategy for perishable items by EOQ-based models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 31-38, May.
- Patrick Afflerbach & Manuel Bolsinger & Maximilian Röglinger, 2016. "An economic decision model for determining the appropriate level of business process standardization," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(2), pages 335-375, August.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen, 2009. "Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 197-211, January.
- Ngniatedema, Thomas & Shanker, Murali & Hu, Michael Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Eddy Patuwo, B., 2015. "Late customization strategy with service levels requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 72-84.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger & Schepens, Luc, 2008. "Analysis of an industrial component commonality problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 801-811, April.
- Ngniatedema, Thomas & Fono, Louis Aimé & Mbondo, Georges Dieudonné, 2015. "A delayed product customization cost model with supplier delivery performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 109-119.
- Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C. Edwin, 2008. "Analysis of postponement strategy by EPQ-based models with planned backorders," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 777-788, October.
- Song, Zhe & Kusiak, Andrew, 2010. "Mining Pareto-optimal modules for delayed product differentiation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 123-128, February.
- Graman, Gregory A., 2010. "A partial-postponement decision cost model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 34-44, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:142:y:2002:i:3:p:523-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .