MRP performance effects due to forecast bias and demand uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Lee & Everett E. Adam, Jr., 1986. "Forecasting Error Evaluation in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Production-Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1186-1205, September.
- Adam, Nabil R. & Bertrand, J. Will M. & Morehead, Diane C. & Surkis, Julius, 1993. "Due date assignment procedures with dynamically updated coefficients for multi-level assembly job shops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 212-227, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riezebos, Jan, 2002. "Time bucket size and lot-splitting approach," Research Report 02A42, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Gansterer, Margaretha, 2015. "Aggregate planning and forecasting in make-to-order production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 521-528.
- Danese, Pamela & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2011. "The role of the forecasting process in improving forecast accuracy and operational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 204-214, May.
- Chen, Chen-Tung & Huang, Sue-Fen, 2006. "Order-fulfillment ability analysis in the supply-chain system with fuzzy operation times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 185-193, May.
- Danese, Pamela & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2011. "The impact of forecasting on companies' performance: Analysis in a multivariate setting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 458-469, September.
- Faicel Hnaien & Alexandre Dolgui & Desheng Dash Wu, 2016. "Single-period inventory model for one-level assembly system with stochastic lead times and demand," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 186-203, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Altendorfer & Thomas Felberbauer & Herbert Jodlbauer, 2018. "Effects of forecast errors on optimal utilisation in aggregate production planning with stochastic customer demand," Papers 1812.00773, arXiv.org.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02a42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanc, Sebastian M. & Setzer, Thomas, 2015. "Analytical debiasing of corporate cash flow forecasts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 1004-1015.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:209:y:2019:i:c:p:12-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F. & Pattanayak, A., 2007. "Capacity-driven vs. demand-driven material procurement systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 451-466, June.
- Lin, James T. & Chen, Tzu-Li & Lin, Yen-Ting, 2009. "Critical material planning for TFT-LCD production industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 639-655, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:1:p:87-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.