Redistribution of funds for teaching and research among universities: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A.P. Wierzbicki & M. Makowski, 1992. "Multi-Objective Optimization in Negotiation Support," Working Papers wp92007, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- González-Pachøn, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos, 1999. "Distance-based consensus methods: a goal programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 341-347, June.
- Korhonen, Pekka & Tainio, Risto & Wallenius, Jyrki, 2001. "Value efficiency analysis of academic research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, pages 121-132.
- Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Changwon, 1998. "A multicriteria decision-making approach to university resource allocations and information infrastructure planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 234-242, October.
- A.P. Wierzbicki, 1998. "Reference Point Methods in Vector Optimization and Decision Support," Working Papers ir98017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostreva, Michael M. & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam, 2004. "Equitable aggregations and multiple criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 362-377, October.
- Johnes, Jill, 2015. "Operational Research in education," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 683-696.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Kourentzis, Athanasios, 2008. "Selection among ranked projects under segmentation, policy and logical constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Caballero, Rafael & Galache, Teodoro & Gomez, Trinidad & Molina, Julian & Torrico, Angel, 2004. "Budgetary allocations and efficiency in the human resources policy of a university following multiple criteria," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-74, February.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2004. "Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 409-428, September.
- Fandel, Gunter, 2007. "On the performance of universities in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany: Government's redistribution of funds judged using DEA efficiency measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 521-533, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:130:y:2001:i:1:p:111-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.