On the incidence of diarrhoea among young Indian children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Vani Borooah, 2000.
"The Welfare of Children in Central India: Econometric Analysis and Policy Simulation,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 263-287.
- Borooah, Vani, 1999. "The Welfare of Children in Central India: Econometric Analysis and Policy Simulation," MPRA Paper 75703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon & Jeemol Unni, 2001. "Education and Women's Labour Market Outcomes in India," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 173-195.
- Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "How Much Inequality Can We Explain? A Methodology and an Application to the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 421-430, March.
- Basu, Kaushik & Foster, James E, 1998. "On Measuring Literacy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1733-1749, November.
- Lavy, Victor & Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1996.
"Quality of health care, survival and health outcomes in Ghana,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-357, June.
- Lavy, V & Strauss, J & Thomas, D & de Vreyer, P, 1996. "Quality of Health Care, Survivial and Health Outcomes in Ghana," Papers 96-20, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Osmani, Siddiq & Sen, Amartya, 2003. "The hidden penalties of gender inequality: fetal origins of ill-health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 105-121, January.
- Borooah, Vani, 2003. "Births, Infants and Children: an Econometric Portrait of Women and Children in India," MPRA Paper 19620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duncan Thomas & John Strauss & Maria-Helena Henriques, 1991. "How Does Mother's Education Affect Child Height?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(2), pages 183-211.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1996.
"Technical Change and Human-Capital Returns and Investments: Evidence from the Green Revolution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 931-953, September.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Technical Change and Human Capital Returns and Investments: Evidence from the Green Revolution," Home Pages _065, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gibson, John, 2001. "Literacy and Intrahousehold Externalities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-166, January.
- Jean Drèze & Mamta Murthi, 2001. "Fertility, Education, and Development: Evidence from India," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(1), pages 33-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Janssens, 2005. "Measuring Externalities in Program Evaluation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-017/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Mar 2006.
- Dasgupta, Parasmani & Saha, Rana & Nubé, Maarten, 2008. "Changes in body size, shape and nutritional status of Middle-Class Bengali boys of Kolkata, India, 1982-2002," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 75-94, March.
- Abu Dalou, Ahmad Yosuf, 2016. "Height of Northern Jordanian middle-class adults, born 1960–1990 in the response to improving socio-economic conditions," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 155-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:2:y:2004:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964 .