The consequences of the minimum wage when other wages are bargained over
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Abowd & Laurence Allain, 1996.
"Compensation Structure and Product Market Competition,"
NBER Working Papers
5493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. ABOWD & Laurence ALLAIN, 1996. "Compensation Structure and Product Market Competition," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 41-42, pages 207-217.
- Rebitzer, James B. & Taylor, Lowell J., 1995.
"The consequences of minimum wage laws Some new theoretical ideas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-255, February.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "The Consequences of Minimum Wage Laws: Some New Theoretical Ideas," NBER Working Papers 3877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Boal & Michael R. Ransom, 1997. "Monopsony in the Labor Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 86-112, March.
- Alan Manning, 1994.
"How do we Know that Real Wages are Too High?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0195, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Stefano Scarpetta & Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Mark-Up Ratios in Manufacturing Industries: Estimates for 14 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Chalkley, Martin, 1991. "Monopsony Wage Determination and Multiple Unemployment Equilibria in a Non-linear Search Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 181-93, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:45:y:2001:i:2:p:337-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.