Synergy and investment efficiency effects of trade and labor market distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1989.
"Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade Reform: Results from a CGE Model of Cameroon,"
NBER Working Papers
3176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Pro-competitive effects of trade reform : Results from a CGE model of Cameroon," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1157-1184, July.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1972. "International Studies of Factor Inputs and Total Factor Productivity: A Brief Survey," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(2), pages 129-54, June.
- Lopez, Ramon & Riveros, Luis, 1990. "Do labor market distortions cause overvaluation and rigidity of the real exchange rate?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 485, The World Bank.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David, 1990. "An evaluation of neutral trade policy incentives under increasing returns to scale," Policy Research Working Paper Series 480, The World Bank.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:7:p:1321-1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.