Synergy and investment efficiency effects of trade and labor market distortions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de Melo & David Roland-Holst, 2015.
"An Evaluation of Neutral Trade Policy Incentives Under Increasing Returns to Scale,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 17, pages 367-383
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David, 1990. "An evaluation of neutral trade policy incentives under increasing returns to scale," Policy Research Working Paper Series 480, The World Bank.
- Lopez, Ramon & Riveros, Luis, 1990. "Do labor market distortions cause overvaluation and rigidity of the real exchange rate?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 485, The World Bank.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters,in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1972. "International Studies of Factor Inputs and Total Factor Productivity: A Brief Survey," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Pro-competitive effects of trade reform : Results from a CGE model of Cameroon,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1157-1184, July.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade Reform: Results from a CGE Model of Cameroon," NBER Working Papers 3176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:7:p:1321-1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.