The success of the industrial development policy in the pharmaceutical industry in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragnhild Balsvik, 2011. "Is Labor Mobility a Channel for Spillovers from Multinationals? Evidence from Norwegian Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 285-297, February.
- Krueger, Anne O & Tuncer, Baran, 1982. "An Empirical Test of the Infant Industry Argument," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1142-1152, December.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2005.
"Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(4), pages 693-709, December.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Spillovers From Foreign Firms Through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorg, Holger & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Spillovers from foreign firms through worker mobility: An empirical investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 89, Royal Economic Society.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2004. "Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 463, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Kokko, Ari, 1994. "Technology, market characteristics, and spillovers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 279-293, April.
- Berndt, Ernst R, et al, 1995. "Information, Marketing, and Pricing in the U.S. Antiulcer Drug Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 100-105, May.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2003.
"R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "R&D and absorptive capacity : theory and empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 209, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1973. "Transfer-Pricing by Multinational Manufacturing Firms," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(3), pages 173-195, August.
- Reich, Michael R., 1995. "The politics of health sector reform in developing countries: three cases of pharmaceutical policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 47-77.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters,in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Bruton, H.J., 1998. "A Reconsideration of Import Substitution," Center for Development Economics 156, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chen, Tain-jy & Tang, De-piao, 1987. "Comparing technical efficiency between import-substitution-oriented and export-oriented foreign firms in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 277-289, August.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Kremer, 2002. "Pharmaceuticals and the Developing World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 67-90, Fall.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, April.
- Henry J. Bruton, 1998. "A Reconsideration of Import Substitution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 903-936, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:13-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .