Transfer-Pricing by Multinational Manufacturing Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 35 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0305-9049|
- Chan, K. Hung & Chow, Lynne, 1997. "An empirical study of tax audits in China on international transfer pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 83-112, May.
- Klemm, Rebecca J. & Dwyer, Douglas W. & Brewer, Thomas L., 1995. "Determining appropriate international transfer prices: Economic and administrative rationales for using asset-based profit splits under section 482 of the U.S. tax code," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 111-119.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Robert Weiner, 1990.
"Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, and Taxes: Evidence from the U.S.Petroleum Industry,"
NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 123-160
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, J-T. & Weiner, R.J., 1988. "Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, And Taxes: Evidence From The U.S. Petroleum Industry," Papers 8822, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Robert J. Weiner, 1989. "Multinational Corporations, Transfer Prices, and Taxes: Evidence from the U.S. Petroleum Industry," NBER Working Papers 3013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2016. "Alan Rugman and internalisation theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 753-757.
- Groß, Martin, 1986. "Intrafirm trade with ASEAN countries by Japanese and US multinational corporations," Kiel Working Papers 273, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links – A sequel," Kiel Working Papers 704, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Zejan, 1989. "Intra-firm trade and Swedish multinationals," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(4), pages 814-833, December.
- Md. Nurul Amin & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2013. "The success of the industrial development policy in the pharmaceutical industry in Bangladesh," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kashlak, Roger, 1998. "Establishing financial targets for joint ventures in emerging countries: A conceptual model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 241-258, November.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2015. "Pouvoir syndical et régulation des firmes multinationales
[Trade union power and regulation of multinational firms]," MPRA Paper 64830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. "Tax Policy and the Activities of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 5589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links," Kiel Working Papers 667, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Motives of large multinationals investing in small transition countries: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 668, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 12493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter Schott, 2008. "Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms," Working Papers 08-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chan, K. Hung & Lo, Agnes W. Y., 2004. "The influence of management perception of environmental variables on the choice of international transfer-pricing methods," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 93-110.
- Kimberly A. Clausing, 2000. "The Impact of Transfer Pricing on Intrafirm Trade," NBER Chapters,in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 173-200 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly A. Clausing, 1998. "The Impact of Transfer Pricing on Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 6688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2003. "Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2207-2223, September.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "International Transfer Pricing for Goods and Intangible Asset Licenses in a Decentralized Multinational Corporation: Review and Extensions," Working Papers 0901, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:35:y:1973:i:3:p:173-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed