The M-form hierarchy and China's economic reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Yijiang & Chang, Chun, 1998. "Economic transition under a semifederalist government: The experience of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
- Wenjing Li & Xiaoyan Lu, 2016. "Institutional Interest, Ownership Type, and Environmental Capital Expenditures: Evidence from the Most Polluting Chinese Listed Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 459-476, October.
- Han, Li & Kung, James Kai-Sing, 2015.
"Fiscal incentives and policy choices of local governments: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 89-104.
- Li Han & James Kung, 2015. "Fiscal Incentives and Policy Choices of Local Governments, Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-13, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2015.
- Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2011.
"M-form hierarchy with poorly-diversified divisions: A case of Khrushchev's reform in Soviet Russia,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1550-1560.
- Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2011. "M-form hierarchy with poorly-diversified divisions: a case of Khrushchev’s reform in Soviet Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei Markevich & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2011. "M-form hierarchy with poorly-diversified divisions: A case of Khrushchev's reform in Soviet Russia," Post-Print halshs-00754499, HAL.
- Shiuh-Shen Chien, 2008. "Local Responses To Globalization In China: A Territorial Restructuring Process Perspective," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 492-517, October.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1997. "China's economic future: A discussion paper," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 581-595.
- Linda Yueh, 2010. "The Economy of China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3705.
- Yasheng Huang, 2001. "Economic Fragmentation and FDI in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 374, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yao, Yang & Yueh, Linda, 2009. "Law, Finance, and Economic Growth in China: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 753-762, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:541-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.