Incentives, Information, and Organizational Form
December 1997 This paper has been revised as Stanford Economics Working Paper 99-009.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ralph Landau Economics Building, Stanford, CA 94305-6072|
Web page: http://www-econ.stanford.edu/econ/workp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981.
"Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Jacques Cremer, 1980. "A Partial Theory of the Optimal Organization of a Bureaucracy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 683-693, Autumn.
- Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Chenggang Xu, 1999.
"Coordinating Changes in M-form and U-form Organizations,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
284, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gerard Roland & Chenggang Xu, 2000. "Coordinating Changes in M-Form and U-Form Organizations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0780, Econometric Society.
- Eric Maskin & Yingyi Qian & Chenggang Xu, 1997.
"Incentives, Information, and Organizational Form,"
97034, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1982.
"Moral Hazard in Teams,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 324-340, Autumn.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm,"
in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 5, pages 57-58
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1986. "Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 971-983, December.
- Kim, Son Ku, 1995. "Efficiency of an Information System in an Agency Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 89-102, January.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "The Firm as an Incentive System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 972-991, September.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1995. "Some implications of growth for organizational form and ownership structure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 440-455, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1985. "A Theory of Yardstick Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 319-327, Autumn.
- Bolton, Patrick & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "Decentralization, Duplication, and Delay," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 803-826, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:stanec:97034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.