Efficient credit rationing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Simon Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2004. "Schooling, Capital Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-106/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Mar 2005.
- Giovanni Trovato & Marco Alfó, 2006. "Credit rationing and the financial structure of Italian small and medium enterprises," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 167-184, May.
- Bruno Coric, 2010. "Investments and capital market imperfections, identification issues: a survey," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 407-434.
- Dam Kaniska & Perez-Castrillo David, 2006.
"The Principal-Agent Matching Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, August.
- DAM, Kaniska & PEREZ-CASTRILLO, David, "undated". "The principal-agent matching market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1903, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 945, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaniska Dam & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2001. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 503.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2000. "Is there a tradeoff between bank competition and financial fragility?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1853-1873, December.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Andy Cosh & Douglas Cumming & Alan Hughes, 2009. "Outside Enterpreneurial Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(540), pages 1494-1533, October.
- Andy Cosh & Douglas Cumming & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Outside Entrepreneurial Capital," Working Papers wp301, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Kjenstad, Einar & Su, Xunhua, 2012. "Credit rationing by loan size: a synthesized model," MPRA Paper 44113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar Das, Pranab, 2004. "Credit rationing and firms' investment and production decisions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-114.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1999. "Agricultural credit problems and policies during the transition to a market economy in Central and Eastern Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 21-47, February.
- Hvide, Hans K & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," Discussion Papers 2007/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Avelino Martínez Sandoval & Harold Londoño Martínez, 2004. "El Racionamiento del Crédito en los Mercados Financieros," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA Y ADMINISTRACIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE OCCIDENTE, July.
- Kjenstad, Einar C. & Su, Xunhua & Zhang, Li, 2015. "Credit rationing by loan size: A synthesized model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-27.
- English, William B., 2000. "The irrelevance of some forms of credit constraints for government monetary and debt policy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 7-30.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:6:p:1277-1290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed