Price, quality and welfare effects of European VERs on Japanese autos
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Yves Bourdet, 1991. "Pricing policy and quality upgrading in the Swedish car market: Do import surveillance and exchange rate instability matter?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 255-274, October.
- Reis, Hugo J. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2006.
"Hedonic prices indexes for new passenger cars in Portugal (1997-2001),"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 890-908, December.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2002. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997-2001)," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2002. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997-2001)," Working Papers w200210, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997- 2001)," Econometrics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Manuchehr Irandoust, 1996. "An empirical analysis of market performance in the car industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 327-348, October.
- Arawomo, Damilola F. & Osigwe, Augustine C., 2016. "Nexus of fuel consumption, car features and car prices: Evidence from major institutions in Ibadan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1220-1228.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2015. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/76, European University Institute.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2012. "Antidumping and market competition: implications for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6197, The World Bank.
- Irandoust, Manuchehr, 1999. "Market structure and market shares in the car industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-544, December.
- Irandoust, Manuchehr, 1998. "Pricing Policy in the Swedish Automobile Market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 309-317, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pickernell, David, 1997. "Less pain but what gain?: a comparison of the effectiveness and effects of Japanese and non-Japanese car assemblers' buyer-supplier relations in the UK automotive industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 377-395, August.
- Jean-François Loué & Patrick Messerlin, 1993. "Le Grand marché et le commerce extérieur," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(1), pages 243-272.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:7:p:1527-1546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed