Comment: Bayesian multinomial probit models with a normalization constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCulloch, Robert E. & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, Peter E., 2000. "A Bayesian analysis of the multinomial probit model with fully identified parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 173-193, November.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiyi Wang & Kara Kockelman & Paul Damien, 2014. "A spatial autoregressive multinomial probit model for anticipating land-use change in Austin, Texas," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 251-278, January.
- Mingliang Li & Dale J. Poirier & Justin L. Tobias, 2004.
"Do dropouts suffer from dropping out? Estimation and prediction of outcome gains in generalized selection models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 203-225.
- Li, Mingliang & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2003. "Do Dropouts Suffer from Dropping Out? Estimation and Prediction of Outcome Gains in Generalized Selection Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12013, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo A. Daziano & Luis Miranda-Moreno & Shahram Heydari, 2013. "Computational Bayesian Statistics in Transportation Modeling: From Road Safety Analysis to Discrete Choice," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 570-592, September.
- Mohamed Lachaab & Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2006. "Modeling preference evolution in discrete choice models: A Bayesian state-space approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, "undated". "Data Augmentation in Limited-Dependent Variable Models," Discussion Papers 02/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Duncan K. H. Fong & Sunghoon Kim & Zhe Chen & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 2016. "A Bayesian Multinomial Probit MODEL FOR THE ANALYSIS OF PANEL CHOICE DATA," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(1), pages 161-183, March.
- James D. Hamilton & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007. "Normalization in Econometrics," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 221-252.
- Gary Koop, 2004.
"Modelling the evolution of distributions: an application to Major League baseball,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(4), pages 639-655.
- Gary Koop, 2001. "Modeling the Evolution of Distributions: An Application to Major League Baseball," ESE Discussion Papers 71, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mingliang Li, 2006. "High school completion and future youth unemployment: new evidence from High School and Beyond," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 23-53.
- Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2011.
"Improving the Nutrient Content of Food through Genetic Modification: Evidence from Experimental Auctions on Consumer Acceptance,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Colson, Gregory & Rousu, Matthew C. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2008. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6407, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E., 2009. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49986, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moffa, Giusi & Kuipers, Jack, 2014. "Sequential Monte Carlo EM for multivariate probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 252-272.
- Dogan, Osman & Taspinar, Suleyman, 2016. "Bayesian Inference in Spatial Sample Selection Models," MPRA Paper 82829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "Forecasting adoption of ultra-low-emission vehicles using the GHK simulator and Bayes estimates of a multinomial probit model," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Daziano, Ricardo A., 2015. "Inference on mode preferences, vehicle purchases, and the energy paradox using a Bayesian structural choice model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-26.
- Zhang, Xiao & Boscardin, W. John & Belin, Thomas R., 2008. "Bayesian analysis of multivariate nominal measures using multivariate multinomial probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3697-3708, March.
- Imai, Kosuke & van Dyk, David A., 2005. "A Bayesian analysis of the multinomial probit model using marginal data augmentation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 311-334, February.
- Lynd Bacon & Peter Lenk, 2012. "Augmenting discrete-choice data to identify common preference scales for inter-subject analyses," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 453-474, December.
- Qian, Hang, 2009. "Estimating SUR Tobit Model while errors are gaussian scale mixtures: with an application to high frequency financial data," MPRA Paper 31509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2007. "Determinants and Costs of Current Account Reversals under Heterogeneity and Serial Correlation," Economics Working Papers 2007-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Li, Mingliang & Mumford, Kevin J. & Tobias, Justin L., 2012. "A Bayesian analysis of payday loans and their regulation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 205-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:99:y:2000:i:2:p:335-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .