The evaluation of new health care technology: The labor economics of statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1973. "An Evaluation of Consumer Protection Legislation: The 1962 Drug Amendments," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1049-1091, Sept.-Oct.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jerry A. Hausman & David A. Wise, 1985. "Introduction to "Social Experimentation"," NBER Chapters,in: Social Experimentation, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conlisk, John, 1973. "Choice of Response Functional Form in Designing Subsidy Experiments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 643-656, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & David A. Wise, 1985. "Social Experimentation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number haus85-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Anirban, 2015.
"Welfare implications of learning through solicitation versus diversification in health care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 165-173.
- Anirban Basu, 2014. "Welfare Implications of Learning Through Solicitation versus Diversification in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 20376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anup Malani & Tomas J. Philipson, 2011. "Can Medical Progress be Sustained? Implications of the Link Between Development and Output Markets," NBER Working Papers 17011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipson, Tomas & Lawless, Thomas, 1997. "Multiple-output agency incentives in data production: experimental evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 961-970, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:76:y:1997:i:1-2:p:375-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .