Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," Discussion Paper 1991-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1991. "Bayesian Marginal Equivalence of Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9119, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10950, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osiewalski, Jacek, 1991.
"A note on Bayesian inference in a regression model with elliptical errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1-2), pages 183-193.
- Osiewalski, J., 1989. "A Note On Bayesian Inference In A Regression Model With Elliptical Errors," CORE Discussion Papers 1989040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, 1991. "A note on Bayesian inference in a regression model with elliptical errors," CORE Discussion Papers RP 926, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chib, Siddhartha & Tiwari, Ram C. & Jammalamadaka, S. Rao, 1988. "Bayes prediction in regressions with elliptical errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 349-360, July.
- Jammalamadaka, S. Rao & Tiwari, Ram C. & Chib, Siddhartha, 1987. "Bayes prediction in the linear model with spherically symmetric errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano-Valle, R.B. & del Pino, G. & Iglesias, P., 2006. "Bayesian inference in spherical linear models: robustness and conjugate analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 179-197, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:59:y:1993:i:3:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.