An overview of robust Bayesian analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sivaganesan, Siva & Berliner, L. Mark & Berger, James, 1993. "Optimal robust credible sets for contaminated priors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 383-388, December.
- Chib, Siddharta & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1991.
"Posterior inference on the degrees of freedom parameter in multivariate-t regression models,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-397, December.
- Chib, S. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Posterior Inference On The Degrees Of Freedom Parameter In Multivariate-T Regression Models," Papers 9043, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chib, S. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "Posterior inference on the degrees of freedom parameter in multivariate-t regression models," Discussion Paper 1990-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993. "Robust bayesian inference in elliptical regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 345-363.
- OSIEWALSKI, Jacek, "undated". "Robust Bayesian inference in elliptical regression models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "Robust Bayesian inference in elliptical regression models," Discussion Paper 1990-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Robust Bayesian Inference In Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9032, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- DasGupta A. & Studden W. J., 1989. "Frequentist Behavior Of Robust Bayes Estimates Of Normal Means," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 333-362, April.
- Berliner, L. Mark & MacEachern, Steven N., 1993. "Examples of inconsistent Bayes procedures based on observations on dynamical systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 355-360, August.
- Eichenauer-Herrmann Jürgen & Ickstadt Katja, 1993. "A saddle point characterization for classes of priors with shape-restricted densities," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 175-180, February.
- S. Sivaganesan, 1993. "Range of the posterior probability of an interval for priors with unimodality preserving contaminations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(1), pages 187-199, March.
- Sivaganesan S., 1989. "Sensitivity Of Posterior Mean To Unimodality Preserving Contaminations," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1-2), pages 77-94, February.
- Meczarski, Marek & Zielinski, Ryszard, 1991. "Stability of the Bayesian estimator of the Poisson mean under the inexactly specified gamma prior," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 329-333, October.
- Fernandez, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1993. "Marginal Equivalence in V-Spherical Models," Papers 9374, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:3:y:1994:i:1:p:5-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.