Modelling Directional Dispersion Through Hyperspherical Log- Splines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José T. A. S. Ferreira & Mark F. J. Steel, 2005. "Modelling directional dispersion through hyperspherical log-splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(4), pages 599-616.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian Inference in Time Series," Papers 9153, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- J. T. A. S. Ferreira & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "On Describing Multivariate Skewness: A Directional Approach," Econometrics 0409010, EconWPA.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "Bayesian Multivariate Regression Analysis with a New Class of Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José T.A.S. Ferreira & Miguel A Juárez & MArk F.J. Steel, 2005. "Directional Log-spline Distributions," Econometrics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Kamiya, Hidehiko & Takemura, Akimichi, 2008. "Hierarchical orbital decompositions and extended decomposable distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 339-357, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian regression model; directional dispersion; elliptical distributions; existence of moments; modality; skewed distributions.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0410006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .