Robust Bayesian Inference on Scale Parameters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Li, Runze, 1999. "Bayesian Statistical Inference on Elliptical Matrix Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 66-85, July.
- Fernandez, C & Osiewalski, J & Steel, M-F-J, 1996. "Classical and Bayesian Inference Robustness in Multivariate Regression models," Papers 9602, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek, 1992. "Robust Bayesian inference in Iq-Spherical models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2843, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Bentler, P. M., 1991. "A largest characterization of spherical and related distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-110, February.
- Gupta, A. K. & Song, D., 1997. "Characterization ofp-Generalized Normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-71, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPosterior distribution; Scale invariance; Scale model; Regression model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:7ac8a9cf-881f-4009-8308-7b6acc745e15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.