Classical and Bayesian Inference Robustness in Multivariate Regression models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, Carmen & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 2001.
"Robust Bayesian Inference on Scale Parameters,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 54-72, April.
- Carmen Fernandez & Jacek Osiewalski & Mark F J Steel, 1996. "Robust Bayesian inference on scale parameters," ESE Discussion Papers 25, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fernández, C. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "Robust Bayesian Inference on Scale Parameters," Discussion Paper 1996-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1997. "On the use of panel data in stochastic frontier models with improper priors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 169-193, July.
- Jim Smith & Fabio Rigat, 2012. "Isoseparation and robustness in parametric Bayesian inference," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 495-519, June.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .