Modelling directional dispersion through hyperspherical log-splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J.T.A.S. Ferreira & M.F.J. Steel, 2004. "Modelling Directional Dispersion Through Hyperspherical Log- Splines," Econometrics 0410006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian Inference in Time Series," Papers 9153, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "Bayesian Multivariate Regression Analysis with a New Class of Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403001, EconWPA.
- J. T. A. S. Ferreira & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "On Describing Multivariate Skewness: A Directional Approach," Econometrics 0409010, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José T.A.S. Ferreira & Miguel A Juárez & MArk F.J. Steel, 2005. "Directional Log-spline Distributions," Econometrics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Kamiya, Hidehiko & Takemura, Akimichi, 2008. "Hierarchical orbital decompositions and extended decomposable distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 339-357, March.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:67:y:2005:i:4:p:599-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.