Bayes prediction in the linear model with spherically symmetric errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Posterior moments of scale parameters in elliptical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10879, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993.
"Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 391-403, October.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1991. "Bayesian Marginal Equivalence of Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9119, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10950, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," Discussion Paper 1991-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Díaz-García, José A. & Gutiérrez-Jáimez, Ramón, 2011. "Distributions of the compound and scale mixture of vector and spherical matrix variate elliptical distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 143-152, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:24:y:1987:i:1:p:39-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.