Bayes prediction in regressions with elliptical errors
- Chib, Siddhartha
- Tiwari, Ram C.
- Jammalamadaka, S. Rao
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kibria, B. M. Golam & Haq, M. Safiul, 1999. "Predictive Inference for the Elliptical Linear Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 235-249, February.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1988.
"Conditional and unconditional statistical independence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 341-348, July.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1987. "Conditional and Unconditional Statistical Independence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 824R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 1987.
- Ng, Vee Ming, 2002. "Robust Bayesian Inference for Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Elliptical Errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 409-414, November.
- Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek, 1992. "Posterior moments of scale parameters in elliptical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10879, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1989. "A Bayesian analysis of exogeneity in models pooling time-series and cross-section data," Discussion Paper 1989-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1989. "A Bayesian Analysis Of Exogeneity In Models Pooling Time- Series And Cross -Section Data," Papers 8914, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Kibria, B.M. Golam, 2006. "The matrix-t distribution and its applications in predictive inference," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 785-795, March.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 391-403, October.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1991. "Bayesian Marginal Equivalence of Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9119, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Steel, Mark F.J. & Osiewalski, Jacek, 1992. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10950, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," Discussion Paper 1991-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon & Mallick, Bani K., 2003. "A note on Bayesian spatial prediction using the elliptical distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 271-276, September.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "Bayesian and non-Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model with Student-t errors, and its application for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 413-434, April.
- Liu, Jin Shan & Ip, Wai Cheung & Wong, Heung, 2009. "Predictive inference for singular multivariate elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1440-1446, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:38:y:1988:i:3:p:349-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed