Data revisions with moving average seasonal adjustment procedures
No abstract is available for this item.
- Valle e Azevedo, João & Pereira, Ana, 2013.
"Approximating and forecasting macroeconomic signals in real-time,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 479-492.
- João Valle e Azevedo & Ana Pereira, 2008. "Approximating and Forecasting Macroeconomic Signals in Real-Time," Working Papers w200819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Planas, C. & Roeger, W. & Rossi, A., 2013. "The information content of capacity utilization for detrending total factor productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 577-590.
- Regina Kaiser & Agustín Maravall, 2002. "A Complete Model-Based Interpretation of the Hodrick-Prescott Filter: Spuriousness Reconsidered," Working Papers 0208, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andrle, Michal, 2012. "Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis," Dynare Working Papers 16, CEPREMAP.
- Michal Andrle, 2013. "Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Daragh Clancy, 2013. "Output Gap Estimation Uncertainty: Extracting the TFP Cycle Using an Aggregated PMI Series," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Sticky Prices versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-Offs," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 60-90, January.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky Prices Versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-offs," NBER Working Papers 14870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky prices versus monetary frictions: an estimation of policy trade-offs," Working Papers 09-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Scott, Stuart, 1997. "Adjusting from X-11 to X-12," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 567-573, December.
- Maravall, Agustin & Planas, Christophe, 1999. "Estimation error and the specification of unobserved component models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Cristophe Planas, 1996. "Estimation Error and the Specification of Unobserved Component Models," Working Papers 9608, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kirchner, Robert, 1999. "Auswirkungen des neuen Saisonbereinigungsverfahrens Census X-12-ARIMA auf die aktuelle Wirtschaftsanalyse in Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1999,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Morry, Marietta & Wong, Paul, 1995. "Estimation of the variances of X-11 ARIMA seasonally adjusted estimators for a multiplicative decomposition and heteroscedastic variances," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 271-283, June.
- João Valle e Azevedo, 2007. "A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter," Working Papers w200717, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Valle e Azevedo, João, 2008. "A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter," MPRA Paper 6555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guy Mélard, 2016. "On some remarks about SEATS signal extraction," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 53-98, March.
- João Valle e Azevedo & Ana Pereira, 2010. "Forecasting Inflation (and the Business Cycle?) with Monetary Aggregates," Working Papers w201024, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006. "An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Agustín Maravall, 2005. "An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Working Papers 0524, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Christophe Planas & Alessandro Rossi, 2004. "Can inflation data improve the real-time reliability of output gap estimates?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 121-133.
- Michal Andrle, 2013. "What Is in Your Output Gap? Unified Framework & Decomposition into Observables," IMF Working Papers 13/105, International Monetary Fund.
- McElroy Tucker & Wildi Marc, 2010. "Signal Extraction Revision Variances as a Goodness-of-Fit Measure," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:1:p:95-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed