Integrating biophysical and socio-economic factors for land-use and land-cover change projection in agricultural economic regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Müller & Darla K. Munroe, 2005.
"Tradeoffs between Rural Development Policies and Forest Protection: Spatially Explicit Modeling in the Central Highlands of Vietnam,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Mueller, Daniel & Munroe, Darla K., 2004. "Tradeoffs Between Rural Development Policies And Forest Protection: Spatially-Explicit Modeling In The Central Highlands Of Vietnam," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michetti, Melania, 2012.
"Modelling Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry in Climate Change: A Review of Major Approaches,"
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
130546, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Melania Michetti, 2012. "Modelling Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry in Climate Change: A Review of Major Approaches," Working Papers 2012.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rasmussen, Laura Vang & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Reenberg, Anette & Proud, Simon, 2012. "A system dynamics approach to land use changes in agro-pastoral systems on the desert margins of Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 56-64.
- Tran Ty & Kengo Sunada & Yutaka Ichikawa & Satoru Oishi, 2012. "Scenario-based Impact Assessment of Land Use/Cover and Climate Changes on Water Resources and Demand: A Case Study in the Srepok River Basin, Vietnam—Cambodia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(5), pages 1387-1407, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayanlade, Ayansina & Howard, Michael T., 2017. "Understanding changes in a Tropical Delta: A multi-method narrative of landuse/landcover change in the Niger Delta," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 53-65.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration; Agriculture based economics; System dynamics; GIS; Biophysical factors; Socio-economic factors; Multi-logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:344:y:2017:i:c:p:29-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.