Modelling Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry in Climate Change: A Review of Major Approaches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michetti, Melania, 2012. "Modelling Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry in Climate Change: A Review of Major Approaches," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 130546, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:159:y:2019:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson B. Villoria & Derek Byerlee & James Stevenson, 2014. "The Effects of Agricultural Technological Progress on Deforestation: What Do We Really Know?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 211-237.
- Kimhi, A., 2018. "Integrated Micro-Macro Structural Econometric Framework for Assessing Climate-Change Impacts on Agricultural Production and Food Markets," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276972, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Kaminski, Jonathan, 2015. "Climate-Change Impacts on Agriculture and Food Markets: Combining a Micro-Level Structural Land-Use Model and a Market-Level Equilibrium Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205128, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Kaminski, Jonathan, 2014. "The impact of climate change on agriculture and food prices: combining a micro land use model and a market equilibrium model," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183024, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodriguez Garcia, V. & Meyfroidt, P. & Gaspart, F., 2018. "Agricultural intensification and land use change: A panel cointegration approach to test induced intensification, land sparing and rebound-effect," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Kaminski, Jonathan, 2015. "Micro-Macro Impacts of Climate-Change on Agriculture and Food Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211828, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dang, Anh Nguyet & Kawasaki, Akiyuki, 2017. "Integrating biophysical and socio-economic factors for land-use and land-cover change projection in agricultural economic regions," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 344(C), pages 29-37.
More about this item
KeywordsLand; Land-Use Change Modelling; Agriculture; Forestry;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.